Wednesday, 14 April 2010

A visit from the postie

I love my postie, especially when he brings me lovely parcels!  Today's mail brought me my first kit from The Oz Material Girls The Bag Club, and it is very scrummy!!  I can't wait to get started on it!

I have been trying to decide on a fabric range to use for the Hexagon Quilt-A-Long, I have a few jelly rolls on hand to choose from, but none with matching layer cakes or FQs, and I am very much a matchy-matchy girl LOL!  But thanks to Quilt Taffy I will have some Jan Patek Harmony matching fabrics on their way soon, so I can go ahead and start cutting up my jelly roll - yay!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I love Melly and Me patterns and the fabric looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is soooo yummy. What perfect materials. I love it. It looks like a roomy bag, too. Hmm. I might have to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete