Sunday, 23 January 2011

Stash update

Well yes I skipped a week, but in my defence I was away last week, so thought I would combine my 2 weeks into a single post :)

So week 3 stash report, I bought 7 meters of mushroom colored satin for a machine embroidery class I have signed up for.  So that is roughly 7.7 yards.

Now it has come to my attention that I missed something in week 2, I was lucky enough to win a Moda charm square pack in Origins from Kati from From The Blue Chair - thanks Kati!!  So I will add this in with week 3 - 0.7 yards :)

Used week 3: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added week 3: 8.4 yards
Added Year to Date: 33.9 yards
Net Used for 2011: -33.9 yards

Now for week 4.  A quilt kit I ordered from Hancock's of Paducah before Christmas arrived, it is a Judy Neimeyer kit and will be a (very!) long term project.  I am doing the smaller 70" sqaure design, but have the extra foundation papers to turn it into the 90" square version just in case :)  so 17.5 yards.



Then I got some jelly rolls (Antique Fair and Oasis) from The Fat Quarter Shop, along with another 2 origins charm square packs - I decided it was so yummy that 1 was not enough LOL!  the jelly rolls are for the Postage Stamp Quilt-along that Rachel from P.S. I Quilt is running.  So 2.9 per jelly roll, plus 0.7 per charm pack is 7.2 yards.

Also block 8 from the Fat Quarter Shops 2010 Designer Mystery Block of the Month arrived - 0.6 yards.

Then because 3 Origins charm packs is an odd number I added another charm pack from Green Fairy Quilts.  Plus 0.7 yards.

And lastly my Label Crew kit from Sweetwater arrived - yummy Sunkissed!- 1 yard.

Used week 4: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added week 4: 27 yards
Added Year to Date: 60.9 yards
Net Used for 2011: -60.9 yards

Wow!!  I guess that explains why I run out of storage space so quickly :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I thought the stash chart was meant to help eliminate stash not make it even bigger! You will be able to open your own store soon!

    ReplyDelete